What is the current status and roadmap for FreeRadius?

Joshua Marshall j.marshall at arroyo.io
Sat Mar 16 20:57:41 CET 2019

I did not write anything disrespectful, did not mean anything
disrespectful, and made a reasonable effort to be professional in a fashion
which has been well received by other projects.  Those projects did not
turn around to label me as aggressive or abusive or demanding free work.  I
do not understand why, but this kind of response can only serve to burn
bridges and drive away a community.  This is the reason why you only have
three or four developers while much smaller projects have 10's of
developers.  But, at the insistence of treating me like an impudent child
for just trying to understand your project better with inherently open
ended questions I will not aid or contribute to your project as I have with
others.

Alan, I can only imagine you have driven everyone who loved you away and
are now living as an isolated old man outside of work.  Please make
healthier life choices.

--

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by

<https://twitter.com/arroyo_networks>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/arroyo-networks>
<https://www.github.com/ArroyoNetworks>