radius accounting not starting....

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Mar 17 15:19:11 CET 2019

On Mar 17, 2019, at 10:12 AM, Somanath Mishra <somanath.mishra at planetsbrain.com> wrote:
> so i did fresh installation of V3.0.18 from docker hub....

  That doesn't matter.

  You've clearly configured it wrong.

  The most likely thing is that you've configured it to use the MySQL back-end, but are using queries from some other database.

> still have same issue "Incorrect datetime value: '1552831358' for column
> 'acctstarttime' at row 1" error..

  You've said that lots.  We get it.

> Here are Logs:

  We don't need to see the same logs posted over and over again.  Stop posting them here.

> and in queries.conf file we have :

  WHICH queries.conf file?

  The point of the debug log is for you to read it.  ALL OF IT.

  READ THE DEBUG LOG TO SEE WHICH "queries.conf" FILE IT IS LOADING.

  Is it loading the MySQL one?  Or another one?  Odds are you've configured it to read the queries from another database.  Fix that.

  i.e. you're using the MySQL back-end, but have configured "mods-enabled/sql" to load the sqlite queries.

  Don't do that.  And READ the files you're editing.  And READ the debug output.  It's all there for a good reason.  If you're not reading it, then you're wasting everyones time.

> still have confusion why it is throwing error????please help...

  We're trying.

> Is there
> any issue with docker hub freeradius server files???

  No.  There's an issue with your local configuration.  Fix it.