radius accounting not starting....

Somanath Mishra somanath.mishra at planetsbrain.com
Sun Mar 17 15:43:33 CET 2019

On Sun, March 17, 2019 7:49 pm, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2019, at 10:12 AM, Somanath Mishra
> <somanath.mishra at planetsbrain.com> wrote:
>
>> so i did fresh installation of V3.0.18 from docker hub....
>
> That doesn't matter.
>

> You've clearly configured it wrong.
>

> The most likely thing is that you've configured it to use the MySQL
> back-end, but are using queries from some other database.
>
>> still have same issue "Incorrect datetime value: '1552831358' for
>> column 'acctstarttime' at row 1" error..
>>

> You've said that lots.  We get it.
>

>> Here are Logs:
>>

> We don't need to see the same logs posted over and over again.  Stop
> posting them here.
>
>> and in queries.conf file we have :
>
> WHICH queries.conf file?
>

> The point of the debug log is for you to read it.  ALL OF IT.
>

> READ THE DEBUG LOG TO SEE WHICH "queries.conf" FILE IT IS LOADING.
>

> Is it loading the MySQL one?  Or another one?  Odds are you've configured
> it to read the queries from another database.  Fix that.
>
> i.e. you're using the MySQL back-end, but have configured
> "mods-enabled/sql" to load the sqlite queries.

 To enable the sql module we are creating link from mods-available/sql to
mods-enabled/sql....and this sql file contains mysql connection string
which is another server....

and mysql radius database created from
"/etc/freeradius/mods-config/sql/main/mysql/schema.sql".... so where will
be the mismatch of queries???

and freeradius is talking with mysql otherwise it throws error....