What is the current status and roadmap for FreeRadius?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 18 12:03:59 CET 2019

On Mar 18, 2019, at 5:00 AM, Alex Perez-Mendez <Alex.Perez-Mendez at jisc.ac.uk> wrote

> Joshua, let me tell you that you were indeed disrespectful with your
> comments (I'm not saying you did it on purpose though, but definitely
> you were).

  There's absolutely no question he intended to be disrespectful.  While he didn't use bad language, he *did* intend to lord it over everyone, and to show us the error of our ways.

  This is classic narcissism.

  I've seen this many times on this list, and my personal life.  These people are toxic, and need to be shut down immediately.

  One of my favourites years ago was a someone who responded to that shutdown with "Oh yeah?  I WAS going to involve you people in my new project that would make millions, but now I'm not going to!"

  That's a response so delusional that you just can't argue with it.

> Bringing this discussion into the personal space only demonstrates a low
> value as a person.
> For me, this comment ends any further technical discussion.

  I guarantee you, he had nothing technical to contribute.  The only contribution in that conversation would have been us educating him that his delusions were wrong.