Working With EAP-TTLS, and LDAP

Nate . nate2077developer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:57:44 CET 2019

I have been dealing a few things, so this got delayed, apologies. I am
still unclear on why I am unable to connect via the EAPTTLS-PAP. I have
reviewed the log many times and I don't really understand it. I noticed a
part of the authentication where it tries the LDAP, binds, and then theres
a part where it says "if ((ok || updated) && User-Password)  -> FALSE"
where it is true on the radtest. I'm felt certain it's the User-Password
missing or something, but I don't understand why it would be missing. I
noticed the "(0)   User-Password = " does not appear at the top of the
connection log like the radtest either. Though, on the "Flat file user
credentials" from my previous email, you can see it is also not listed at
the top, so maybe it's not that.

Thank you for your time,
Nate