allowing multiple Auth-Type in authorize file

Niels Tomey niels at ixs.ph
Sun Mar 24 15:27:37 CET 2019

authorize {
        mschap # sets Auth-Type mschap for MSCHAP stuff...

        #
        # If it's PAP, use ntlm_auth
        #
        if (User-Password) {
                update control {
                        Auth-Type := ntlm_auth
        pap
}

That makes perfect sense, I noticed while testing stuff that the
User-Password remains empty when the incoming request is mschap but the
config forces ntlm_auth.

Will have to wait until I'm in the office tomorrow but I can see how this
works.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Niels