Working With EAP-TTLS, and LDAP

Nate . nate2077developer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:09:45 CET 2019

I think I understand it better now, I've made those changes, and connecting
an android phone with the required security preferences is working! Now I'm
struggling to get an Apple desktop to let me choose what protocols to use,
so I'm working on figuring out why that is now. I've already been contacted
one on one by 8 other people asking for this exact same setup,
mac/windows/android environment, with Freeradius using LDAP to authenticate
via Googles Applet.

I'll update you on what I find.

Thank you for the help,