freeRADIUS Help

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 28 14:53:51 CET 2019

On Mar 28, 2019, at 9:40 AM, <ambrose at mcom.co.tz> <ambrose at mcom.co.tz> wrote:

> Hello Team!

  Please send ONE email, and only one email to the mailing list.  Sending the same message to multiple mailing lists is impolite.

> Plan:      I need to build and design a public hotspot for use to collect
> customers information when they try to access my public hotspot.

  That's nice.

> Assets I have (you can advise me):
>
> -          Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS Server this will act as freeRADIUS Server and
> I will give a Public IP.
>
> -          Modem (Internet)
>
> -          MikroTik router (hex PoE)
>
> -          D-Link Switch (It will be used when I add more AP's)
>
> -          UniFi AP-LR

  Those are all used for WiFi access.

> Thanks for your time.
>
> I will use this as a beginning to learn the world of freeRADIUS.

  FreeRADIUS comes with documentation.   Please read it.

  We are not going to design your entire WiFi system for you, for free.

  Aln DeKok.