Simple RADSEC configuration for both client and server

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 17:36:20 CEST 2019

Hi,
Is there a simple configuration or HOWTO document on installing RADSEC capability?
I'm new to FreeRADIUS.  I'm on CentOS 7.
I've gotten somewhat familiar with everything in /etc/raddb .
Something is missing that would allow me to check if a client machine can talk to the RADIUS server on 2038/tcp.
Is there a command on a client that I can send?
What does a typical server configuration look like for the TLS module?
Thank you!
P.