Update Noop In Authorize Section

One Zero Art onezeroartapps at gmail.com
Fri May 10 05:04:32 CEST 2019

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your reply.

Problem is the last if statement is not working, it's not rejecting.

if(%{control:Tmp-String-4} >= 1){

        if(%{control:Tmp-String-2} >= %{control:Tmp-String-3}){
            update reply {
                Reply-Message := 'Reached Session Limit'
            }
            reject

In debug mode, I can see the value of %{control:Tmp-String-4} is 1.

Can please tell me why its if statement is not working.

Thank you