Update Noop In Authorize Section

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 10 12:59:33 CEST 2019

On May 9, 2019, at 11:04 PM, One Zero Art <onezeroartapps at gmail.com> wrote:

> Problem is the last if statement is not working, it's not rejecting.

  If only there was some kind of debug output you could post to the list.

> Can please tell me why its if statement is not working.

  Do you go to a doctor, and say "I'm sick, but I won't tell you what's wrong.  You figure it out, and tell me how to get better!"

  No, you don't.  Then don't do the same thing here.

  ALL of the documentation tells you to post the debug output.  Including the email you get when you join the list.  Why are you refusing to do that?