Anonymuser Limitation

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu May 16 14:44:34 CEST 2019

On May 16, 2019, at 7:52 AM, myxmail1919--- via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> its a log time i tm trying to limit anonymusers in freeradius, i have tried many things but somehow not working or not stable !have an idea  ! is it possible to put anonym user in the group and make some group policies ?im trying to limit time and data usage for anonymusers who login with mac address ! im really get mad about this !  i got this task  2 month ago and i cant finish it !
> would you please help me ? Thanks

  If you want to limit time / data usage, then you can key off of Calling-Station-Id, instead of User-Name.

  Perhaps you could give a *clear description* of what you did.  See the docs at http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  Right now, it's just "I tried stuff and it didn't work".  There's no way we can give any useful advice here.