MS-CHAPv2 not working

Matthew McTague matthew.mctague at reliance.net.nz
Mon May 20 04:07:30 CEST 2019

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the constructive feedback, and my apologies for the length of my previous reply (bad list etiquette, I should know better).

This was originally built on CentOS 6 due to a MySQL clustering issue that a colleague had had previously with CentOS 7.

Nevertheless, I'm doing to start again with CentOS 7 and FreeRADIUS 3, and build this from scratch (and from source) without using DaloRADIUS, which I feel will give a much cleaner and reliable result.
I'm planning to run a Galera cluster on the same servers, to sync the database, and I'll utilise git for source control of configuration files.

Does this sound okay?
I'm trying to achieve a standard build, which I can then add to slowly to achieve my desired result.

Warm Regards,

Matthew McTague
Head of Infrastructure, Reliance Networks
d. +64 3 222 6013
t. 0800 483 882 (+64 3 683 9090)
Website |
Service Desk

Internet Services
Reliance Networks Ltd accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.