Anonymuser Limitation

myxmail1919 at yahoo.com myxmail1919 at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 12:53:16 CEST 2019

@Alan DeKok

thank u , with your help its working, the only issue now that im trying to fix it is the Counter will not  Reset  Daily !
not allowing user to log in  in next day when user exceeded time limits !

Reset time is already set to Daily !

sqlcounter dailycounter {
        reset = daily
}
is there anything else that need to change ?

    On Thursday, May 16, 2019, 4:12:18 PM GMT+2, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

 On May 16, 2019, at 9:22 AM, myxmail1919--- via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> Sql query doesnt work under heavy load ! i dont know why !

  SQL queries don't change when the server is under heavy load.  Find out what's going wrong.

  And saying "it doesn't work" is just wrong.  WHAT doesn't work?  Be *specific*.

>  it working in small netwokrs with max 20-30 requests per minute but when i get more than 10 request per second it somehow skipping authorization part,

  No, it doesn't.

> would you please tell me where can i set  " Max-Daily-Session " whe i have no users and users are anonym ?

  It's an attribute.  You can set it anywhere.  e.g. raddb/sites-enabled/default

> in user.conf  i can  use this for existing user :
>
> test  Max-All-Session := 54000, Cleartext-Password := "test"
> but when i have no users how can i set max-daily-session ?

  You can set a DEFAULT.

  This is *all documented*.  All you need to do is read the docs.

  Alan DeKok/