Version 3.0.20 has been released
mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Nov 14 19:04:22 CET 2019
Version 3.0.20 has now been released. Full release notes are on the web
As the aim for version 3 is stability, this is mainly a bugfix release,
though there have been a few minor features added, too.
New modules (experimental, please test):
- Python3 support with rlm_python3.
- MongoDB support in rlm_sql_mongo.
- More EAP-PWD security fixes. Please upgrade if you use this.
- Tighten security when running with systemd
- Disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in the default configuration (strongly
recommended to do this in all installations).
Dockerfiles and packaging updates to add support for:
- Debian 10
As well as many other fixes and improvements, including the usual
documentation and dictionaries.
Download from all the usual places:
Docker images are building and will upload to Dockerhub shortly.
Packages will be available on https://packages.networkradius.com/
within a day or so.
More information about the Freeradius-Users