Using EXEC authentication sources

Nate . nate2077developer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 15:21:28 CEST 2019

The Calling-Station-ID shows up in the outer portion, eap & "default", but
not the inner-tunnel. I just don't understand how I'm supposed to set a
custom variable to pass to the inner tunnel for use like this.

I'll have to look at the python module when I have the free time, sounds
much nicer than what I'm being told to do.. I'm required to use PHP for
this job, so I can't just go with the python module unless it was
warranted unfortunately. I've expressed my concerns about the security of
this method, but they do not care and want it done this way. Their argument
is that the server will be locked down with hardware only access once it is
completed. My task is simply to collect the user login and device identity,
passing it onto their secondary system for processing, then it will respond
with Ok or Fail.