problems with authentication on freeradius using mikrotik

juliana sales porto julianaporto3 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:39:25 CEST 2019

Hey guys I am facing a problem since yesterday with authentication on freeradius using a mikrotik routerboard. For some reason when the user log in on hotspot system the radius insert on radacct same  acctstarttime and acctstoptime.
[cid:bf8e8693-57e0-4482-b037-df95e6473b8d]

I am using the wi-fi and I am active on mikrotik hotspot system, but on radius shows that I am not connected. There is something that I can do on radius?

Att,

Juliana Porto