Server timeout

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Oct 11 15:36:03 CEST 2019

On Oct 11, 2019, at 8:56 AM, Valci Oliveira Arruda Filho <valci at sempreon.mobi> wrote:

> I wanted to know if has some way to check the response time of Radius when it receives a UDP packet and  how to verify if server has a slow communication.

  The easiest way is via "radsniff".  It will give you statistics for input / output packets.  You can also enable the control socket which is in raddb/sites-available/control-socket.  Then, use radmin to get the stats:

radmin stats client auth

  And it will give you packets in / out / dropped, along with elapsed times.

  But if there's any serious error, the log messages will have messages about blocked modules.