Sending Avaya-Fabric-Attach-VLAN-ISID and Avaya-Fabric-Attach-VLAN-PVID after successful authentication

Jan Hugo Prins jhp at jhprins.org
Tue Oct 15 22:05:27 CEST 2019

Hello Alan,

Some more information, a GTAC with Extreme Networking gave me the
following information:

Fabric-Attach-VLAN-Create - 170, unsigned 32-bit
Fabric-Attach-VLAN-ISID - 171, string
Fabric-Attach-VLAN-PVID - 172, unsigned 32-bit
Fabric-Attach-Switch-Mode - 180,unsigned 32-bit
Fabric-Attach-Client-Id - 181,string
Fabric-Attach-Client-Type - 182,string

With the mail I send earlier, it looks like we have all information now,
just need to know where to put it exactly.

Could you add this to the Nortel dictionary in FreeRadius?

Thank you very much.
Jan Hugo Prins