FR3 - EAP-[T]LS - Win10

Ted Hyde (RSI) thyde at rndstudio.com
Wed Oct 23 03:49:11 CEST 2019

Alan - after a few mis-starts, flushing and installing FR3 greater than
3.0.11 (my testing platform of the time) did fire right up. Deb9 now has
3.0.12 in the repo currently and it runs as expected.

Kindest regards as always,

Ted.

--

Ted Hyde
Solutions Engineer, Real Simple Ideas, LLC
thyde at rndstudio.com
tel (407) 996-1075 x340
Orlando, FL

CONFIDENTIAL The information in this e-mail/ fax message is intended for the confidential use of the addressees only. The information is the confidential work product or property of RSI. This email/ fax may include Trade Secrets of which the entire contents should be treated as strictly confidential. Recipients should not file copies of this e-mail with publicly accessible records. If you are not an addressee or an authorized agent responsible for delivering this e-mail/ fax to a designated addressee, you have therefore received this e-mail / fax in error, and any further review, dissemination distribution, copying or forwarding of this e-mail/ fax is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail/ fax in error, please notify us immediately at (407) 996-1075. Thank you.