Many Mac Addresses to several Vlan ID's Authentication(Aruba Switch) - How to deploy?

Sabic, Enes enes.sabic at bechtle.com
Mon Sep 2 15:46:55 CEST 2019

Hello Alan

Where should I put ‚update reply {…..‘ you’ve wrote me, I mean which file is concerned ?
What do you exactly mean with ‚right sql queries‘?
Will it be also ok to work with a $Include File /etc/raddb/mods-config/file/authorize? But I have to make a cronjob which stop/starts the radiusd every 5min  – that wouldn’t be a fine solution….

P.S.: I’ve wrote you that I’m a pure beginner in Freeradius World 😉

Br,
Enes