Limit login by Service

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 2 16:58:15 CEST 2019

On Sep 2, 2019, at 4:55 AM, Sajad Tahernejad <sajad at tahernejad.com> wrote:

> I want limit connection to mikrotik nas by service , for example only
> accept pptp or pppoe . I see Framed-Protocol can check PPP only , everyone
> can help me to limit pptp or pppoe only ?

  Read the debug output to see what is different in the Access-Request between those different services.  Then, write policy rules to check for those differences, and do what you want.

  We don't have access to your Mikrotik NAS.  We're not Mikrotik.  We don't know all of the Miktrotik documentation.  Only *you* can find out what your NAS is doing in different situations.