tlscache

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Sep 3 16:05:16 CEST 2019

Hai

Since im also packaging samba, i do know this yes.

> > I might learn something from it, any reason for not sharing
> the sources?
>
>   Everything is shared and is publicly available.  The
> corporate packages are built using docker images, using the
> docker scripts in "scripts/docker".
>
>   We don't distribute *source* packages simply because we
> haven't bothered.  If someone submits patches to create
> debian "src" packages, then those can go into the main server
> distribution.

Ok, i did some extra research,  noticed in the debian changelogs the line :
freeradius (3.0.19+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium

 Removed:
     - disable-session-cache-CVE-2017-9148.patch

I already tested a rebuild from testing to buster that works fine, and easy rebuild.

Thanks again for the info.

Greetz,

Louis