Cache errors(?) - single device

Marcin Marszałkowski m.marszal at wp.pl
Mon Sep 9 08:07:29 CEST 2019

Hi,

I have freeradius 3.0.20 with tls cache enabled (fast reauthentication) running in docker container , sql backend.
Everything has been working fine until recently new device (laptop) was added to network.
Laptop connects properly to specified network but when roaming it gets answer Access-Accept without any AVP, thus it is assigned to native, trunk network.
Since it applies only to one device (MacBook Pro) and debug doesn’t throw any errors I don’t know where to start troubleshooting. I’d removed content of tlscache folder, toggled off/on cache and it didn’t help.
Any suggestion?

Martin