Accounting Requests originating from FreeRADIUS

mufid ay mufiday at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 01:39:22 CEST 2019

Hi there,

We have a few Wireless Access Points that support RADIUS authentication only. They won't send out any accounting requests.

And we are using FreeRADIUS to proxy authentication requests.

I was wondering if we can get FreeRADIUS to send out accounting requests on behalf of Access Points.
This will need to be after Access Accept message is received.

Is that possible? Is there any configuration examples?

thanks.