Virtual Servers on 127.0.0.2

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.nz
Mon Sep 23 23:51:22 CEST 2019

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 7:58 AM Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> On Sep 23, 2019, at 3:56 PM, Matthew Schumacher <matt.s at aptalaska.net>
> wrote:
> > So what I really want is radclient to support defining the source IP.  I
> looked through the source, but it looks like this isn't something you can
> set.  Any hints would be appreciated.
>
>   It's a little wonky, but add this to the packet you're sending:
>
> Packet-Src-IP-Address = 127.0.0.2

I agree it is a bit wonky but have done this numerous times with a
regression testing suite I built to allow me to simulate different NAS
types based on the source IP address.

I know the response would be "patches welcome" but if you are ever digging
in the radclient code having it as a command line option would be fantastic
:)