How to set Tag = 0x00 in Tunnel-Private-Group-ID attribute

Phani Siriki yvsg.phanis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:46:49 CEST 2019

Hi Team

Is there a way to set "Tag = 0x00" in Tunnel-Private-Group-ID attribute?

I have the following user listed in users file. When access-accept is
sent, tag-id is set to 0x00 in Tunnel-Medium-Type and Tunnel-Type
attributes. RFC 2868 didn't mention anything about tag=0x00 and I
assume thats the reason we are not sending it from Freeradius.

IxiaScale12000        Cleartext-Password := passwd12000
                   Tunnel-Medium-Type:0 = IEEE-802 ,
                   Tunnel-Type:0 = VLAN ,
                   Tunnel-Private-Group-Id:0 = "105",
                   Filter-id = "Radius-block",
                   Session-timeout = 500,
                   Termination-Action = RADIUS-Request

Version:
======
[root at yagna-freeradius1 ~]# radiusd -X
FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.17

Best Regards
Phani