example dictionary entries wanted for 6929 - for new Extended Type 241.XX and Long ExtendedType 246.XX

robert.stannard at bt.com robert.stannard at bt.com
Mon Sep 30 18:39:53 CEST 2019

Thank you Alan,

I've had a look and find only one dictionary file with a few lines of examples.

<<----------------------------------------
# -*- text -*-
# Copyright (C) 2013 The FreeRADIUS Server project and contributors
#
#  Attributes and values defined in RFC 6930
#  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6930.txt
#

ATTRIBUTE  IPv6-6rd-Configuration       173    tlv
ATTRIBUTE  IPv6-6rd-IPv4MaskLen         173.1  integer
ATTRIBUTE  IPv6-6rd-Prefix             173.2  ipv6prefix
ATTRIBUTE  IPv6-6rd-BR-IPv4-Address      173.3  ipaddr

​Would you have any other sources that I can look for for more comprehensive samples/examples and documentation ? I am interested in TLVs, evs, the extended-long-type etc...

Kind Regards,
Robert.​

P.S wasn't sure how to reply to your previous email - when I hit the reply button on my email it bounced back - so am sending this email to the general list hoping that the mail-daemon will forward it to the correct "started" thread using the header text.