Redundant-load-balance

Cornelius Kölbel cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
Tue Apr 7 01:18:35 CEST 2020

To my understanding for starters you would only have to do

  Auth-Type LDAP {

                 redundant-load-balance {

                        server001

                        server002

"redundant-load-balance" is right followed by the curly braces.
At least it is the way it worked for me with perl modules.

Am Montag, den 06.04.2020, 23:08 +0000 schrieb Daniel Oakes:
> So I’ve tried, but failed to get this working – I’m sure someone can
> point me in the right direction (or a sledgehammer…).
>
> So I changed mods-enabled/ldap to have two entries
>
> ldap server001 {
>                 ..
>                 }
>
> ldap server002 {
>                 ..
>                 }
>
> Modified sites-enabled/inner-tunnel to:
>

>        Auth-Type LDAP {
>
>                 redundant-load-balance ldap {
>
>                        server001
>
>                        server002
>
>                 }
>
>         }
>
> And tried variations based on finding things in the freeradius
> mailing lists but I can’t seem to get it working.
>
> Output from debug generally gives me:
>
> /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[157]: Failed to find "ldap" as
> a module or policy.
> /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[157]: Please verify that the
> configuration exists in /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ldap.
> /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[48]: Errors parsing authorize
> section.
>
> What secret sauce ingredient am I missing?  I’ve tried defining,
> including use instantiate etc, but just can’t get a working scenario.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
Cornelius Kölbel
cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
Tel:+49-151-2960-1417

NetKnights GmbH    https://www.netknights.it
Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 12, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel:+49-561-3166797      Fax:+49-561-3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel      HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel