Redundant-load-balance

Daniel Oakes daniel at 2600hz.com
Wed Apr 8 23:23:17 CEST 2020

No it’s like it’s hitting a limit.  It’s not an anonymous bind.  Just every now and again both ldap servers are doing this – I’ve asked in that list about how to deal with it, as it takes the bind, then unbinds it, and repeat.  After 10 mins it comes right.

It’s like a connection pool, but honestly freeradius is the more configurable better documented product so I’m trying to deal with ‘that’ issue in FR.

Daniel