[RLM_REST] REST API creation using Freeradius REST Module

Ashish Yadav gwalashish at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:55:46 CEST 2020

Dear Members,

I am planning to create RADIUS authentication for our application using
REST APIs but I was not able to move forward, I have tried couple of
methods,

https://github.com/fgsants/REST-API-FreeRADIUS

In above method I was able to create users using DB Endpoint but RADIUS
Endpoint was not working for me and I have posted there as well but no luck.

For plain REST module I have referred below link as well,

https://privacyidea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/application_plugins/rlm_rest.html

I am not getting clue on how to use the RLM_REST module to fulfil
our requirements which is to authenticate users using REST APIs via RADIUS.

Please let me know from where I can start to solve this issue.

--Regards
Ashishkumar S. Yadav