New sqlippool under accounting breaks (FreeRADIUS 3.0.21)

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:02:05 CEST 2020

Hello,

I'm using the latest FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.21 that is released for Ubuntu
LTS 18.04.

And it seems there is a breaking change, that I haven't seen before.

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[687]: Failed to find "sqlippool" as a
module or policy.
Apr 19 08:44:15 d-4 freeradius[2774]:
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[687]: Please verify that the
configuration exists in /etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/sqlippool.
Apr 19 08:44:15 d-4 freeradius[2774]:
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[661]: Errors parsing accounting
section.

There is no file at /etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/sqlippool

But I can see a new module called sqlippool under accounting in
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default.

May someone point me into the right direction what this is and how to
configure it?

Thank you,
Houman