originate-coa automatic generation of cclients

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Thu Apr 23 19:51:04 CEST 2020

Hi Ali,

Unfortunately, the current server v3.0.x and v4.0.x (under development) doesn’t support loading the home servers automatically from DB. Therefore, we have a ticket opened with some discussion about that in https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/issues/1264 <https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/issues/1264>

--
Jorge Pereira
jpereira at freeradius.org