MSCHAPV2 + OpenLDAP

Клеусов Владимир Сергеевич Kleusov.Vladimir at wildberries.ru
Mon Aug 3 15:49:25 CEST 2020

Thanks. Maybe I need to configure the MSCHAP freeradius module for OpenLDAP authentication. I haven't figured out how yet )
The ldap module is configured correctly

3 авг. 2020 г., в 16:42, Gregory Sloop <gregs at sloop.net<mailto:gregs at sloop.net>> написал(а):

Top posting.
I don't use/involve freeradius for VPN on the Mac, but I certainly use MSChapv2 {with L2TP]. The native L2TP client on the Mac DOES NOT require Active Directory.

I suspect you have some other problem.

??!vFU> It turns out that the vpn client macos only works with Active
??!vFU> Directory ? So Apple depends on Windows ? This is vendor lock )