Windows 10 does not response EAP-Request/Identity from Switch after sucessfuly authentication of 802.1X

luckydog xf luckydogxf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:58:51 CEST 2020

The work around is changing configuration of H3C from 'dot1x' to 'port
security' , which would skip step 11 and 12 mentioned above.

So it's quite weird, I believe Step 11 and 12 are  standard steps defined
in RFC-XXX.

It seems H3C sent a wrong message that caused Windows10  cannot be
recognized and ignored without any response.
-