No "known good" password found for the user.

ROB HUGHES bob.hughes at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 26 10:56:17 CEST 2020

Hi,

I can auth against a RADIATOR setup when trying to ssh into a server,
but when I try to change to auth against my freeRADIUS servers I get "
No "known good" password found for the user. "

TLSMC: MozNSS compatibility interception begins.
tlsmc_convert: INFO: cannot open the NSS DB, expecting PEM configuration
is present.
tlsmc_intercept_initialization: INFO: successfully intercepted TLS
initialization. Continuing with OpenSSL only.
TLSMC: MozNSS compatibility interception ends.
rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
(414) pap: WARNING: No "known good" password found for the user.  Not
setting Auth-Type
(414) pap: WARNING: Authentication will fail unless a "known good"
password is available
(414) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(414) ntlm_auth: Program executed successfully

Regards
Rob