Trouble With Eap-TTLS - PAP - LDAP - Azure AD DS

Sven Hartge sven at svenhartge.de
Fri Dec 11 22:45:20 CET 2020

On 11.12.20 21:36, Bryce Long wrote:

> Could you guide me or tell me how I can best store those passwords? I don't
> have a lot of experience in this area

In my case, using a normal OpenLDAP directory for authentication, I just
created an additional attribute in my existing schema which holds the
password.

The users have a web interface which they use to set said password.

In the configuration for the ldap module I then just pull that attribute
into the control list

update {
   control:Cleartext-Password += 'gifb-NetzPassword'
}

That takes care of everything, all the other modules will find it and
use it.

How to do this with Azure AD: No idea.

Grüße,
Sven.