Emulate AD-based machine authentication

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Tue Feb 18 23:58:58 CET 2020

Hi Munroe,

	The Microsoft NPE is a blackbox like any other proprietary. Therefore, have you tried to capture/sniffer the packets between your NAS <-> NPS? Maybe It could be a good way to figure out which attributes/avps they are talking.

Otherwise, it would be good if you could share with us the “radius -Xx” output of the communication between them.
---
Jorge Pereira
jpereira at freeradius.org