Destination port invalid

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:40:20 CET 2020

Hello Nathan,

thanks a  lot for your response, i know that my Nas has chosen this port to
send the request to my freeradius server, but the question
why my radius server doesn't accept to use this port as a destination for
sending packet response, the problem is on radius server not on NAS side, i
don't really undertand this behavior.

Thanks
Bassem