How to use LDAP Group attributes in post-auth section?

LuKaRo lists at lrose.de
Wed Jan 8 20:19:08 CET 2020

Am 08.01.20 um 19:57 schrieb uj2.hahn at posteo.de:
> Is there a freeradius initialization module which can be used for this query to do it once only?

I'm quite new to freeradius, but I think the python module would be able to fulfill your needs. You can write a simple python wrapper script that is initialized once and provides certain functions that get called by the freeradius daemon. Then you'd only need to find a way to express your requests in python (which should be possible) and then the initialization isn't necessary for each request but only once. Of course, there might be a way to do this with specific modules instead of the general python module that might still be better, but it just came across me when reading your question.

Kind regards,

Lukas