Microsoft AD group check

Marek Smoliński marksmol at o2.pl
Mon Jan 13 08:39:12 CET 2020

I'm sorry about that. Not always more means better ;)
In the future, I will try to describe the problem with greater care.

coming back to the topic. You made me realize that in various packets I have a cache and checking the condition, I moved the condition from /sites-enabled/default to /sites-enabled/inner-tunnel and changed the condition to:

if (&control:LDAP-Cached-Membership[*] =~ /.*VLAN130_.*/) {

in this configuration, the FR works as I wanted.

Alan, Arran... thank you very much for your help

Regards
Marek Smoliński