Can I retrieve session logs not registered in radacct?

CESAR MURILO DA SILVA JUNIOR cesarsj at unipam.edu.br
Sun Jan 19 14:26:48 CET 2020

Hello

 Are sessions recorded in the detail logs only after being recorded in the
radacct and radpostauth table? I caused a lock on these tables and my boss
asked me to retrieve the start and end times of the session by details, but
there are only the records from before the transaction that caused the
table locks.

Att
*César Murilo da Silva Júnior*
*Téc. Oper. Monit. Computadores Help Desk | Redes e Segurança*
*UNIPAM - Centro Universitário de Patos de Minas*
*T1: 34 3823 0131 | T2: 34 3823 0120 | T3: 34 3823 0356 | C: 34 9 9220 5680*

*cesarsj at unipam.edu.br <cesarsj at unipam.edu.br>*
<https://www.unipam.edu.br/index.php/> <https://www.facebook.com/unipam>
<https://www.instagram.com/unipamnet/?hl=pt> <https://twitter.com/UNIPAMNET>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/CanalUNIPAM>