run script on dhcp events

Семёнов Евгений Владимирович sem at unn.ru
Fri Jan 24 19:31:08 CET 2020

Sorry, my question was too unclear, I will explain.

I develop new university WiFi captive portal and use freeradius as
authentication/accounting and dhcp server. I call script from
DHCP-Request section to set firewall rule (because i need supplicant
MAC-address and issued IP-address). And i need to know where i can call
script to remove firewall rule after supplicant disconnected from WiFi
network.

I tried to call a script (that remove firewall rule) from accounting
section when Acct-Status-Type equal Stop, but it is work only for
standalone wifi access point without neighbors with same SSID. But when
the supplicant passes through the Wi-Fi zone and communicates with one
access point, and then with another, the scheme described above stops
working, because after receiving the acct-stop packet from the first
access point, the firewall rule is deleted, but does not create a new
one (there may not be a new dhcp-request).I want to try to call script
that deletes a firewall rule after releasing the IP address of the
supplicant or after dhcp decides that the supplicant has not confirmed
the address and marks the address as unoccupied. But i don't know where
i can do it.

Maybe you will advise me something?

--
Evgeniy