How to deal with device self-registration best?

Nilsson, Cristian (Göteborg) Cristian.Nilsson at eltelnetworks.se
Wed Jan 29 08:26:20 CET 2020

Hello,

Thank you for such fast answer.
While your way definitely seems like the best way I don't think we have that option with extreme wing controllers.

Where would I start looking to modify the access-accept/reject function of freeradius?

My idea is to do the normal check and if failed just insert into the database.

Br,
Cristian

Skickat från min iPhone