Config file include order bug?

Sven Hartge sven at svenhartge.de
Wed Jul 15 17:24:11 CEST 2020

On 15.07.20 17:14, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Jul 15, 2020, at 8:19 AM, Sven Hartge <sven at svenhartge.de> wrote:

>> And in the end the load order should be fixed by sorting before loading to make it stable for everyone and not break semi-randomly based on the way a filesystem presents/stores the entries in a directory.

>   As alway, patches are welcome.

I really would, but unfortunately I only know enough C to be a danger to
myself.

A little man-page reading points me to scandir() instead of
opendir()/readdir() but I have no idea how portable that is but since
you already check for dirent.h it should be safe to use.

Also string pointers in C give me the creeps, sorry.

Grüße,
Sven.