Freeradius Authenticate ADSL with Calling-Station ID

Maile Halatuituia maile.halatuituia at tcc.to
Wed Jul 15 23:05:53 CEST 2020

Marki
Not quite sure what your comments are hhhmmmm sorry not quite catch up with these days joke .. 😊 ..

What I am trying to do is I already have this coming from my BNG (Note the Calling-Station-ID below is the User Phone Number configured on its MSAN port. I just want to do two things with that Calling-Station-ID

1. Just reply with Auth-Type = Accept just for test .
2. Secondly if the 1 above then maybe I will do further check between my Radius Server and our OSS billing system, for instance if the OSS  billing System return this particular phone is being temporary disconnect, then I would want Radius to return Reject as a reply to BNG therefore user got disconnect.