Troubleshooting "TLS failed during operation" with EAP-TLS

Michael Parks mparks at tkware.info
Fri Jun 5 17:54:15 CEST 2020

I think I might need to try with different certs. I've read rumblings that MikroTik's built-in PKI can cause strange problems in other instances, and it may be the same thing here. (Supposedly it's perfectly standard X509, but..)

Anything a mere mortal with little C experience can do to get better info as to the failure cause?