rlm_python: Access Request source IP Address is missing from authorize(p) function argument

Gleb Lisikh in4bit.general at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 03:53:08 CEST 2020

Hi Alan,

In the current lab setup I do get NAS MAC in a request packet in
"Called-Station-Id".
Well... this is not MAC field strictly speaking, of course, but the MAC is
there because of the way NAS identifies itself in this case, and  which
obviously cannot be relied upon in all the cases. I was merely looking for
more ways of validating NAS, because IP address can change, so can MAC, but
unlikely both at the same time.

Hope this makes sense. Making progress slowly but surely - thanks to you !

Gleb