random SIGSEGV after upgrade to 3.0.20

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Mon Mar 2 11:36:28 CET 2020

On Mon, 2020-03-02 at 10:48 +0100, Ferdinand Goldmann wrote:
> we upgraded our installation to 3.0.20 last week

What version were you running before?

> and started experiencing random SIGSEGV crashes on both of our radius
> servers. Appearently this is related to our eduroam setup. After
> adding 'status_check = status-server' to the eduroam home_server
> blocks the crashes stopped.

Could you try the latest v3.0.x HEAD? There's at least one fix that
went in which I think could be related.

If you need packages then you can get them from
https://packages.networkradius.com/ - change the repo URLs from
/releases/ to /continuous/ to get the most recent (i.e. pre-3.0.21)
version.

It would be good to confirm if this is fixed before 3.0.21 is released.

--
Matthew