FR 3.0 radsec : dynamic home server discovery status

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:25:52 CET 2020

hi,

> I wasn't aware that anyone was doing dynamic home server discovery.  I know there's a standard for it, but wasn't aware there was support within the federation.

oh yes. at the national level theres been a few federations using it
to then send the requests directly to the relevant federation and not
through the very top level proxies.
but for end sites using it directly. not much lift (historically thats
been due to individual sites not doing relevant logging so the
national proxies lose visibility of
traffic/usage

alan